"Old Glory" - Framed Etching by Frank Kaczmarek
Shipping calculated at checkout.
"Old Glory" is a hand-colored etching by artist Frank Kaczmarek.
See video of etching process here.
- Sold framed only.
- Edition of 400. Signed and numbered by the artist.
- Image size is 4" x 2.5".
- Framed size is 9.25" x 11.25" outside dimension.
- Printed on 100% cotton paper.
- Only the black prints in the etching process and then the image is hand-painted by the artist as he desires.
- Framing by Wally Smith to archival standards. Only Bainbridge Alphamats are used which are designed for permanence and also to trap gasses that may get into the framing package. Glass used is "TruVue Museum" which gives 99% UV protection and is also reflection free. The piece is double matted and includes a three-ply acid free backing board. The dust cover on the back is acid free (not butcher paper). Wired for hanging.