"Harbor Town Spring" by Wally Smith
Shipping calculated at checkout.
"Harbor Town Spring" is an archival pigment print by Wally Smith. The image is his interpretation of the view from across the yacht basin of the famous Harbor Town Lighthouse.
- The image measures 26" x 13.25"
- Offered unframed with approximate one inch border on all sides
- Hand signed by Wally Smith
- Edition size is 100
- Inks used are Epson® UltraChrome® HD inks. The paper used is 100% cotton Epson® Legacy Ething®, which is designed in collaboration with the world’s leading artists to provide the finest in color fidelity, the smoothest tonal transitions, exceptional black density and remarkable longevity.
- Prints made on Epson fine art photo papers with the UltraChrome HD pigment inks are expected to have Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc. (WIR) Album and Dark Storage Permanence Ratings well in excess of 200 years.
- The prints exhibit high resistance to atmospheric ozone and have very good water-resistance properties. The pigment images are extremely resistant to damage caused by storage or display in high-humidity environments.
- This image is copyrighted with all rights reserved by the artist. Any reproduction or commercial use of the image is prohibited without the expressed written consent of the artist.