"Marsh Patrol" - Framed Etching by Nancy Charles
Shipping calculated at checkout.
"Marsh Patrol" is a hand-colored etchings by artist Nancy Charles.
See video of etching process here.
- Sold framed only.
- Edition of 350. Signed and numbered by the artist.
- Image size is 25.75" x 11.875".
- Framed size is 36" x 22.5" outside dimension.
- Printed on 100% cotton paper.
- Only the black prints in the etching process and then the image is hand-painted by the artist as he desires.
- Framing by Wally Smith to archival standards. Only Bainbridge Alphamats are used which are designed for permanence and also to trap gasses that may get into the framing package. Glass used is "TruVue Conservation Clear" which gives 99% UV protection. The piece is double matted and includes a three-ply acid free backing board. The dust cover on the back is acid free (not butcher paper). Wired for hanging.