"Toward the Light" by Wally Smith
Shipping calculated at checkout.
"Toward the Light" is an archival pigment print by Wally Smith. The image is his interpretation of the view from the beach on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, across the water to Tybee Island, Georgia. The Tybee Island lighthouse can be seen as a dot on the horizon.
- The image measures 26" x 11.75"
- The outside dimension of the frame is 35" x 20.75"
- Hand signed by Wally Smith
- Edition size is 100
- Inks used are Epson® UltraChrome® HD inks. The papers used are Epson® Signature Worthy® or Epson Legacy® papers, both of which are designed in collaboration with the world’s leading artists to provide the finest in color fidelity, the smoothest tonal transitions, exceptional black density and remarkable longevity.
- Prints made on Epson fine art photo papers or canvas with the UltraChrome HD pigment inks are expected to have Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc. (WIR) Album and Dark Storage Permanence Ratings well in excess of 200 years.
- The prints exhibit high resistance to atmospheric ozone and have very good water-resistance properties. The pigment images are extremely resistant to damage caused by storage or display in high-humidity environments.
- Archivally framed using Bainbridge Alpha Mats and TruVue Museum glass which filters 99% of UV light and is also virtually glare free.
- This image is copyrighted with all rights reserved by the artist. Any reproduction or commercial use of the image is prohibited without the expressed written consent of the artist.